I ) CLAT 2018 will be held online on May 13, where candidates will have to answer a total of 200 questions from as many as five sections– English, General Knowledge, Mathematics, Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning.
II) CLAT EXAM Pattern
1. CLAT 2018 will be an online entrance test of 120 minutes, i.e., two hours.
2. The online paper of CLAT 2018 will have as many as 200 questions.
3. The questions will be of objective nature with multiple-choice options.
4. Each question will carry one mark.
5. Each correct answer in CLAT 2018 paper will be awarded 1 mark and for every incorrect response, 0.25
marks each will be deducted from the total scored marks.
III) CLAT UG Subject-wise distribution of questions and marks
Elementary Mathematics with Numerical Ability 15 20
English including Comprehension 40 40
General Knowledge and Current Affairs 50 50
Legal Aptitude 50 50
Logical Reasoning 40 40